Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

good on ya girl!

i cant stand begrudgery sh*te!!!! it just sickens me!!
    all you speaking against her, if you could do the same you would you clearly just have a major case of the green eyed monster!

and btw he was clearly wrong about what you look lyk ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Marry me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

lol.. OWNED...:p

good on ya funxy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

The Lotus is savage!!saw it in town few months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

That was a good reply Funxy, well done.

I haven't seen the cars in question but the comment
    She is no beauty, by any means,...
    is way off the mark, she looks very photogenic in the photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Good to see another Waterford Car Nut.
    Seen you in the Lotus a few times, and the pics on the motors section, -nice car.
    If you see an old blue 911 ( '74 targa) on the Dunmore Road, give us a wave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Good on ya for replying to all the nonsense in this thread.

Love seeing the TVR, Diablo, or the lotus in around town, always brightens up my day.

Love the colours you got on the Aero 8 and the sagaris!

Look forward to seeing your next purchase around Waterford!

EDIT: Also @musicman2000; only noticed now you seemed to have picked up my post wrong. Daddy has nothing to do with it was the point i was making...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Funxy wrote: »
    Also seeing as no girl really wants to hear that being said about them im gonna link a picture for a week or so and let others make up their mine to see if im a beast :p

86531509.jpg

Hmmmm...I'm undecided. Got any more pics? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I would :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah nice thread for drawing the perverts out of the woodwork! I applaud your powers of distraction :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

The same lady has the Diablo (Orange 6 litre), TVR Sagaris (with a deadly paint job!) and a Lotus

She must have a serious job.if she has a good paying job fair play if she can afford nice cars!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

fair play to ya girl. Stunning cars and the pic ain't bad either ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Thanks all!!!!

That was a good reply Funxy, well done.

I haven't seen the cars in question but the comment

is way off the mark, she looks very photogenic in the photo.

Thanks! This is the Diablo:

6diablo6qy3.jpg

This is the exige:

exigekirki.jpg

And this is the exige a couple of weeks ago after my passenger felt a bit ill after me taking him around mondello :eek:

exigepuke.jpg

Nakatomi wrote: »
    Good to see another Waterford Car Nut.
    Seen you in the Lotus a few times, and the pics on the motors section, -nice car.
    If you see an old blue 911 ( '74 targa) on the Dunmore Road, give us a wave.

Heya, i am almost positive i saw you last year (and waved) passing thru kilmeaden, i would have been in a blue lotus at the time! Ill keep a bigger eye out now! :D

Good on ya for replying to all the nonsense in this thread.

Love seeing the TVR, Diablo, or the lotus in around town, always brightens up my day.

Love the colours you got on the Aero 8 and the sagaris!

Look forward to seeing your next purchase around Waterford!

Thanks a million, the aero 8 is my mothers car would you believe! I did spec the color though, its a bit of a mad one! It will be a while before any new purchases as ive got the garage i always wanted now! :)

gscully wrote: »
    Hmmmm...I'm undecided. Got any more pics? :D

Cheeky! But funny, keeping it in the car vein here's a day out at mondello with Adam Carroll, the reigning world champion of A1GP.

63601220461417567429617.jpg

63601220454367567429617.jpg

steve06 wrote: »
    I would :D

I wouldn't :p;)

55601410215867567429617.jpg

Asmodean wrote: »
    Ah nice thread for drawing the perverts out of the woodwork! I applaud your powers of distraction :D

True, i can be ok at distraction! More fun turning it intO a bit of a fun thread then a ****ty one! ;)

She must have a serious job.if she has a good paying job fair play if she can afford nice cars!!

Moreso good investments!

I wouldn't :p;)

your tongue says differently! :D

And you didn't complain about where my hand was! whistle.gif

steve06 wrote: »
    your tongue says differently! :D

And you didn't complain about where my hand was! whistle.gif

Its repelling you away :p Your hand was holding you up, as was i ya drunken mess :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

never seen em around tbh. If I did id probably just pass em out for the laugh. Wouldnt be into them meself, then again Im into bikes. Horses for courses and all that.
    Re: the young one.
    Na I wouldnt. :)
    Now back to sleep for a while. Unplanned session last night.
    Best of luck with the cars and dont mind the begrudgers. Tis Ireland after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Brillent funxy,
    Was going to come to your defense but saw you had already slapped some heads!!

Saw your lotus up in dublin again, have started to like the colour def grown on me since i insulted you in feb.

was there some english chap with a dodge viper out that way a few years back?

seanybiker wrote: »
    was there some english chap with a dodge viper out that way a few years back?
    yellow one, reg plate is 'BIG FU'?

Cheeky! But funny, keeping it in the car vein here's a day out at mondello with Adam Carroll, the reigning world champion of A1GP.

I've enjoyed a couple of days in Mondello driving the Formula V and Formula Ford(?) sessions. Great craic alright.

If you ever get your hands on a Koenigsegg, let me know...I'd love a go in one of those!

• Advertisement

never seen em around tbh. If I did id probably just pass em out for the laugh. Wouldnt be into them meself, then again Im into bikes. Horses for courses and all that.
    Re: the young one.
    Na I wouldnt. :)
    Now back to sleep for a while. Unplanned session last night.
    Best of luck with the cars and dont mind the begrudgers. Tis Ireland after all.

True true, i am not into bikes myself only because i know i wouldnt trust myself with them. I'd get too addicted :p

cabrwab wrote: »
    Brillent funxy,
    Was going to come to your defense but saw you had already slapped some heads!!

Saw your lotus up in dublin again, have started to like the colour def grown on me since i insulted you in feb.

Well i know the colors quite crazy and definitly not everyones cup of tea! Also goes for myself, some like some dont ;) I respect all opionions about the cars etc good or bad, it was just the bad stuff thats not true isnt so good :p Glad to hear its growing on you, it would definitly wake most people up on the road thats for sure!

I've enjoyed a couple of days in Mondello driving the Formula V and Formula Ford(?) sessions. Great craic alright.

If you ever get your hands on a Koenigsegg, let me know...I'd love a go in one of those!

I wish! Definitly a dream, after a zonda F roadster ;) Beautiful green egg gone for sale in the uk recently though from the owner of 1 of the only 3 orange diablo's in the uk and ireland. Shes got good taste :cool:

I wish! Definitly a dream, after a zonda F roadster ;) Beautiful green egg gone for sale in the uk recently though from the owner of 1 of the only 3 orange diablo's in the uk and ireland. Shes got good taste :cool:

A dream for me too. Sadly(?), a Mustang will remain the greatest car I've driven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

you made all the money in investments?? that unreal,like stocks and share things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

well done funxy, nice to see someone sticking up for themselves. Can i have a go seeing as i stuck up for ya first? ;)

A dream for me too. Sadly(?), a Mustang will remain the greatest car I've driven :)

Thats a pretty good car and you never know what the future holds! :D

you made all the money in investments?? that unreal,like stocks and share things

Nope not stocks and shares. I've just put the money i made to good use over ten years ;)

ziedth wrote: »
    well done funxy, nice to see someone sticking up for themselves. Can i have a go seeing as i stuck up for ya first? ;)

Hehe good try ;) Thanks for that though, not often people stick up for strangers!

As I said already, Im not mad into cars. I like em but rather bikes, but I must say, fair play to ya for sticking up for yourself in a nice manner. Only thing I thought a bit odd was ya posting a pic of yourself. Not knocking ya or anything.
    Best of luck with your cars and fair play to ya for investing good. You would get along with my missus really well. Two of ye mad into cars. Nice to see more women into cars and know what their on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Hold up a sec.. you didn't used to drink in Paul Flynns around 3 or 4 years back, did you?

As I said already, Im not mad into cars. I like em but rather bikes, but I must say, fair play to ya for sticking up for yourself in a nice manner. Only thing I thought a bit odd was ya posting a pic of yourself. Not knocking ya or anything.

To be fair Seany, her identity was never gonna be a secret considering there's not too many cars like those in Waterford ;)
    Hehe good try ;) Thanks for that though, not often people stick up for strangers!

I could be wrong Funxy, but I think Ziedth was only looking for a go of the car :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

lol this threads getting on a bit now, it was a bit derailed with the begrudgery nonsense earlier on, all i wanted to do is have an admiring conversation about the lambo, not the merits of who or how something was gotten

Anyway funxy that was some sight when I saw her, just say thx and did i mention the noise, Glorious

Shin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement