Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Funxy wrote: »
    Thats a pretty good car and you never know what the future holds! :D

Nope not stocks and shares. I've just put the money i made to good use over ten years ;)

Whats your secret?property??i want a sports car in goth purple:D

Hehe good try ;) Thanks for that though, not often people stick up for strangers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet in all fairness. I've seen much smaller threads with 'warnings' for going off topic! Where are the mods when you need them! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

The cars look really cool Funxy. Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Well if she is good at making money I would guess you will have to wait for her book to come out so she can make more money from the sale of the book. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Asmodean wrote: »
    Surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet in all fairness. I've seen much smaller threads with 'warnings' for going off topic! Where are the mods when you need them! :)

But it hasn't gone off topic. The original post was about a good looking ride, and that theme has continued from what I can see ;)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

We have now established who owns the car and fair play to the lady in question for coming on and backing up herself, but thats where we will leave it now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement