Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73 joystick problems

• 08-08-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hey all i've had my N73 for about 4 months now and already i'm having problems. The joystick on it won't work properly especially when i'm trying to go down in the menu. I have to push the joystick really hard to get it to work and it gets quite sore on my thumb. Any ideas how to fix it???

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i too got that problem

got rid of it soon after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Had a problem with the joystick on an E61 - got it fixed in one of the repair shops in Dublin for about twenty quid.
    Works fine now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its a problem with the n73, often fall off which is poor. If you want to replace it, go to either phonemenders or mprc. If you google either you will find the locations to best suit you. If it is still under warranty it will be replaced for free.

Advertisement