Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting tyres fitted in Limerick

• 08-08-2009 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

hi

Anywhere thats recommended for fitting tyres bought on the net??

Tried Victory Tyres, they wanted €32 per tyre. Parkway Tyres won't fit tyres they don't sell. Anywhere else??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

MTS on the Dublin Road will fit them for you. It is the filling station on the opposite side of the A1 Bar, between both sets of traffic lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Mid west tyres on the dock road.

but it may be worth your while to drive out to Conway Motors Bridgetown about 10 miles from limerick, or Gleeson tyres in Newport

their numbers are in the book but PM me if you can't find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

bazz26 wrote: »
    MTS on the Dublin Road will fit them for you. It is the filling station on the opposite side of the A1 Bar, between both sets of traffic lights.

rang MTS earlier, yerman said they'd do it alright, but wouldn't give me a price. Said he'd have to see what had to be done first. Not sure what he meant, he wouldn't elaborate :confused:
    snowman707 wrote: »
    Mid west tyres on the dock road.

but it may be worth your while to drive out to Conway Motors Bridgetown about 10 miles from limerick, or Gleeson tyres in Newport

their numbers are in the book but PM me if you can't find them.

i'll try ringing these guys on Monday, thanks.

Advertisement