Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATI 4350 & DELL Computers

Options
  • 08-08-2009 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What does everyone think of the ATI 4350?
    Pros/Cons pls...

I ordered my dell computer with that GPU there last Friday
    Im hoping i get it soon, becuase i really want it now...I'm so impatient lol
    Im hoping to play Crysis (Low - Med Settings) on a 19" :D

SPECS:
    2.8GHZ AMD LE
    3GB RAM @ 800 MHZ
    ATI 4350 512MB

I will be upgrading my processor to a 3.1GHZ ATI X2 6000+ so i shouldnt have any problems with Crysis on low - med settings should I?

p.s Do DPD (used to be interlink) deliver on Saturdays?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Looks good mate,

On the subject of Dell PC's, I notcie that you can't buy a Dell PC with a Dual Layer DVD Drive on their website, found it a bit strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ricochet-Art

yeah? thanks, i mainly need it for photoshop though, ah i dont even use dvd drives anymore anyways...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

As a basic, cheap graphics card it's fine, you shouldn't have any issues.

However it's not a gaming card, I think if you try playing modern games on it you'd be disappointed.

That said, im sure Crysis on low/med settings is possible on the card, but that's not really a satisfying experience, im not sure i'd bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ricochet-Art

yeah id say id be dissapointedwith the graphics but im sure ill still get a kick out of crysis anyway, oh have black and white 2 also, havent even played it yet, i bought it ages ago incase id get a good PC to play it...seems like i will b able since its a fairly old game :D

Advertisement