Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old xbox pads

• 08-08-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Do they work on the 360 ? :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Do they work on the 360 ? :o

Aren't they wired to the old xbox controller ports which the 360 doesn't have?

I could be wrong though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cobrastarship

nope they don't work one bit you naed to get xbox 360 ones its the same on the ps3 with there pads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The old xbox pads weren't too nice anyway, the 360 one is probably the best pad i've used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Yea i was clearing up the other day found 2 old xbox controllers man they are big :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

zero19 wrote: »
    The old xbox pads weren't too nice anyway, the 360 one is probably the best pad i've used

fully agree with you there , i even got a cross adapter for the ps3 just so i could use the 360 joypad with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Shammy wrote: »
    fully agree with you there , i even got a cross adapter for the ps3 just so i could use the 360 joypad with it.

Where'd you pick that up? Been looking for one myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

cant remember the site , but google it

Advertisement