Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Red Stables Market

Options
  • 08-08-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dublin City Council put a new management company in to run The Red Stables Market here a few months ago - AGAINST the wishes of the stallholders. The place has really gone down hill recently, avoid it, its CRAP! now...

I used to go every week and asked the stallholders what was going on. The nice vibe is gone, many of the stallholders have left...

The Council don't seem to give a sh*t about places like this - what a pity cos they have really f*cked this market up...

I am SO angry about this... Does anyone know more about this ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Where is this market ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dartline

that market its in the park in St Anne's in Raheny/Clontarf. The stallholders have moved to a new location in Fairview (Philipsburgh Avenue) on a saturday and a sunday, and I am getting my stuff from there now.

Advertisement