Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation Topics??

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭rollcall

If I was starting out now, I would not be in this 'career', I would get a proper job. I have done a dissertation, but from a real college:confused: where the qualification is of some use in the real world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭noel32

questioners for today!!!!!
    oh good old ll,

do ye think these are actually corrected fully and done properly, was looking at one the other day and few quotes form wikepedia!!!

i'm doing mine on prostitution and trafficking facing an gs,
    something a bit different and hopefully interesting to the reader,
    dreading the fecking thing though realy dreading it

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭BrandonFlowers

Jesus thanks for the volume of replies lads this is brilliant, way more than i was expecting, think i've got a few solid ideas now and even my mates down the college are sayin how great all your ideas are. come back in a year and i'll post who's idea got what mark:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Now you got an aswer and as the other tab i have open bears a long shot of a relevance,

The garda role in the outbreak of an infectious disease.

Here

Advertisement