Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapple Pink Lemonade???

Options
  • 08-08-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Where can i get this in dublin... preferably around tallaght or over northside

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

In a shop that sells it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

carly_86 wrote: »
    In a shop that sells it

oh you are such a comedian, helpful posts please...

Have looked in a lot of places that sell snapple and they dont have the pink lemonade one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't know about Snapple but Superquinn sell Lorina brand lemonade and there's a pink one. It's gorgeous too.
    (Pink lemonade is just regular lemonade with cranberry juice added ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

I don't know about Snapple but Superquinn sell Lorina brand lemonade and there's a pink one. It's gorgeous too.
    (Pink lemonade is just regular lemonade with cranberry juice added ;))

Have had the Lorina brand one and its good but really wanna try get the snapple version.... Cheers for the help..

Advertisement