Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dearest litre of milk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

bigaid1 wrote: »
    bainne ur, from strathroy is the cheapest i have seen after a week of watching

99c locally for 2 litres
    if it's the one with a green label then I've bought it for this in an oriental food place in Thomas street about a month ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TRANSIT007

35notout wrote: »
    believe it or not Marks and Spencers milk is cheap and really nice - the 3 litre bottle has best value - think around 2.70
    Not the best value, i see morgan milk for sale in shops between 1.20 and 1.60 so if u can buy four litres for less than three euro.

Advertisement