Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best at new school in Dublin?

Options
  • 08-08-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any ideas who's the best artist / shop to do new school in Dublin? Looking for someone who can do flowers / floral with lots of colour, like in the attachment. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Darren in Colourworks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Yeah I liked his stuff, Rob in Snakebite seems to be pretty into the new school as well, has some nice examples of flowers too. Any other suggestions anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i saw this thread and my first thought was darren too.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Ya i'm gonna agree with them and say Darren.Gonna pop in to see him soon and set up an appointment for my first tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Darren would prob be the best. The pics posted above look of a very high standard, the 1st one in particular looks like an organic piece like what Nick Baxter would do. No one in Ireland would be able to replicate either of those to that standard. if its something like those tattoos you want then I think Joe Myler would be a better choice as to my eyes thats not New School style anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Looks like I'm off to Waterford. Joe Myler's stuff is very impressive. Yeah I'd be looking for really high quality on this one, was disappointed to find out that no one in Ireland would be able to do work like the attached pictures. Perhaps a trip to the UK as well might be an option.

Advertisement