Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Young Person's insurance.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CGolf

I'm a 19 yo male with 2 years full licence and no claims, just paid my insurance for 08 1.4 Golf fully comp for €1700...when I was 17 it was €2900 on 06 Golf 1.4, again with full licence. Both were with AXA. I've noticed when searching for quotes that AXA give much better quotes by ringing them than by using internet comparisions...on my first policy an online comparison were offering me an AXA policy for €4000, saved €1100 by picking up the phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Solitaire wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure all Insure.ie quotes assume you have the full 5 years NCB. If you're still on a provisional license I'm guessing you might not have that yet... :o

eh:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    123.ie would not give me a quote online. Quinn direct wouldn't quote me either unless i was a named driver. Hibernian, Allianz and Axa were the only ones that would quote me. :(

MYOB - i am looking for fully comp.

Have you any idea what i should do in this situation as i am only a student and cannot afford to pay such high prices.
    why do u want fully comp on a colt?

Advertisement