Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good night out

Options
  • 08-08-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hi ladies:)

I have always did well with girls in a way because im pretty ok looking lol (not being big headed)

But the thing that lets me down is that i am very shy and whenever i go out on a date i NEVER know what to say or do and things then get awkward. Bassically unless the girl makes convo (which does not normally happen because i think most girls expect boys to talk first) then it turns out to just end up being a one night stand type thing which im sick of doing.

The advice im asking for is when out on a date with a guy. What makes you feel comfortable. I mean even if you think he is very nice looking etc. A date without talk can be very boring and embarrasing. I know you might say that its something i will get better at through time but this is something ive been bad at for this last 5 years (since i was 16).

What things are good to talk about etc?

All advice is appreciated:)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry asking the ladies for advice on such things is against the charter.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement