Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster

Options
  • 08-08-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Is is true that Ticketmaster is gone from the newsagents in Tesco's now? Will be a big loss if it is - think that means the closest one would be in Dun Laoghaire??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

God I hope not!

Where did you see/hear this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Oest_01

It's true. Went there recently to collect tickets but was told that they are no longer a Ticketmaster outlet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Bart Wilson

I use the internet to order tickets which I can then print out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Thats mad. A mate of mine got a day pass to oxegen there the day before it started. Must be very recent.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

we just found out this morning easons in the bridgewater in arklow do ticketmaster and my daughter bought lily allen tickets at the centra close to cornelscourt:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I use the internet to order tickets which I can then print out.

only useful if you have a credit\debit card - if you want to pay cash you need to go to an outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

Yup plus expensive tickets like the Electric Picnic have a hefty online charge (think its 10 or 15%?) which you avoid if you buy direct from an outlet. Guess I'll be making the trip into Dunlaoire.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

eleMental wrote: »
    Yup plus expensive tickets like the Electric Picnic have a hefty online charge (think its 10 or 15%?) which you avoid if you buy direct from an outlet. Guess I'll be making the trip into Dunlaoire.....

€6.35 for EP tickets online, €2 at a kiosk.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

Then its changed and I stand corrected and thank you for clearing up my misleading information. EP tickets that my friends bought online just after Christmas certainly did have a 10 or 15% charge because I remember everyone giving out about it. (€4.35 diff is still a lot in a recession)

And as for my original point, I'm sorry to see them go.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Yeah I heard this as well. Cornelscourt is nearest outlet now I would say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement