Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

well done southside motor spares

• 08-08-2009 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

for finding me a bumper .... nice breakers lads to deal with. West Pier Dun Laoghaire ... recommended

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I see, how long you been working there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That's a bit cynical. I'm gonna take the OP at face value myself - nice to see some positive feedback about a garage/breakers/dealer etc for a change

I'm in the market for a new boot floor for my Passat actually..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭trellheim

no connection, raspberry loudly blown in your direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

I stand by the breakers yard in Kilcock, much prefer the freedom of searching yourself and being able to pick out the best part you require, often end up buying extra stuff i wouldn't have asked for as i just saw it in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭dutchcat

gold dust mate,g'day ha ha ,it's like an episode of neighbours down there:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

I deal with Earl down there whenever I need anything. Can't say enough good things about them - Great yard to get you bits you need, even difficult things like external and internal trim panels from older imports.

Now MagicMarker, do you happen to have a pipe you can stick that it and smoke it? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

I have dealt with Shane and Earl in Southside for years. They are one of the good ones, one of the best even, as well as being nice guys to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

It's been a while since I was there, but they used to have contact with a breaker in the North to source stuff they didn't have on the premises. Nice location too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭skibum

These guys are sound, when I had an old micra that was broken into and vandalised (three times in 2 years :mad:), they always had the bits neded at a very good price and once even gave me a hand to replace a part on the spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Do all my shopping there..;)..been going there since they opened many many years ago...:rolleyes:...love going for a looky around..

BTW..dont go on a rainy day unless you have wellies on..:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

@Sids not - I fixed your post - just because MagicMarker was being silly doesn't mean that you have to also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

kbannon wrote: »
    @Sids not - I fixed your post - just because MagicMarker was being silly doesn't mean that you have to also!

Thanks for that...but he's the one that said it ..;)

Advertisement