Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.flv Nightmare!

Options
  • 08-08-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

My question is: how can I import/open .flv files in Adobe Premiere? Or even, how can I convert .flv files to something compatible with Adobe Premier?

I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and Realplayer. The plan was to download Youtube videos with Realplayer and edit them in Premiere.

It turns out that Youtube videos download in the ".flv" format, which will not open in Adobe Premiere.

I have spent the last two hours downloading ten different programs that claim to convert .flv files or provide the codec or allow you to open them with Adobe Premier. And surprise, surprise, none of them worked! (technology sucks)

I am at my wits end with this one any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement