Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech wireless mouse - How can I get it to work ?

Options
  • 08-08-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone ,
    I found a lovely wireless mouse .- Logitech is it make.

However , how can I get it to work , when I dont have the usb or whatever connection you need to plug into pc first.

It has a button underneath ,

Can I download software to make this work ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭eamonpendergast

You don't have the bluetooth usb adapter? You'll need to get that to make it work.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

However , how can I get it to work , when I dont have the usb or whatever connection you need to plug into pc first.

Short answer: Find the bit that plugs into the PC. And plug it in. The mouse is useless without it. If you just bought it and it didn't come with any receiver then you've been had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Thanks lads , no - as I said above , I found this mouse , but I just can't find an adaptor "!

Advertisement