Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24h/48h Xbox Live Code Needed.

• 08-08-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, anyone have a 24h/48h Xbox Live Code?
    I need it for tonight.
    Thanks a million........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

protip:

new email address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

mawk wrote: »
    protip:

new email address

???????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Anyone got a code?

make a new @live.com email address.

register a new profile on xbox live.

get a free months trial of xbox live

?????

Profit.

mawk wrote: »
    make a new @live.com email address.

register a new profile on xbox live.

get a free months trial of xbox live

?????

Profit.

I just got an Xbox the last day and was wondering would this work. So you can get another month as long as your prepared to sacrifice any upgrading(ranking points, trophies etc) through online play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

anyone got an xbox live code for a day or two? i used my one month trial ages ago and havent had it set since then, now i have a HD tv and a 20mb wired ethernet connection, so I'm eager to hit COD. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

griffdaddy wrote: »
    anyone got an xbox live code for a day or two? i used my one month trial ages ago and havent had it set since then, now i have a HD tv and a 20mb wired ethernet connection, so I'm eager to hit COD. Thanks

Surely if you can afford a 20mb connection and a HD tv you can afford a months sub!It's about €6-€7

Go here : http://live-codes.com/

I'm in holland and the internet is included in the price of my college and my girlfriend owns the tv, haha, so not really that well off.
    I'm thinking of buying one, i might just get 1 month for a tenner, I've never really played it properly online though and don't really know if it's worth it so gonna try it first with that. I'm also worried about going online because it's flashed, so hmm.

I just got an Xbox the last day and was wondering would this work. So you can get another month as long as your prepared to sacrifice any upgrading(ranking points, trophies etc) through online play?

Yes, you can get as many as you can be bothered to do. As you say, the only downfall is not keeping gamerscore achievements etc. Also in games like cod where you make a character and unlock weapons etc. You lose those too with a new acc every month.

But its free so thats pretty acceptable to me as a downside.

Btw i paid for my years gold acc, but this trick has to be better than asking for 24h cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I'm in holland and the internet is included in the price of my college and my girlfriend owns the tv, haha, so not really that well off.
    I'm thinking of buying one, i might just get 1 month for a tenner, I've never really played it properly online though and don't really know if it's worth it so gonna try it first with that. I'm also worried about going online because it's flashed, so hmm.

Ah right sorry!Just assumed you have UPC broadband(over here they supply 20mb) will your college allow xbox live usage?Like are the ports open

• Advertisement

Colleges over here are very different to ireland, I'm living in a college place but it's administrated by a rental company, so everything is obviously open on the net, it's a building with about 100 rooms and we all have about 20 megs per room. Having said that, the actual college network isn't censored whatsoever either, so i can use torrents and everything to the full tilt of the huge network connection, whilst on my laptop. They do however require a cisco id thing for connecting by wifi, so they know who i am if i do it on the school network.

Advertisement