Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing as it's the tattoo forum, any good artists wanna do me a quick sketch?

Options
  • 08-08-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭

It's nothing hard, just 3 stars, but I'll tell the rest if someone feels up to it, thanks all :]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Merry Christmas :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

That made my day :L

Any actual artists :L

That made my day :L

Any actual artists :L

I'm not a good artist but I do like attempting to draw tattoos :D

Right-o, its this kind of star http://rlv.zcache.com/star_outline_button-p145932866052539640t5sj_400.jpg
    with the fat outline, and clear center, well three of those, it would be placed on my forearm, with the biggest near the inside of the elbow, and then other two get smaller, so big, medium, small, you know? Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Right-o, its this kind of star http://rlv.zcache.com/star_outline_button-p145932866052539640t5sj_400.jpg
    with the fat outline, and clear center, well three of those, it would be placed on my forearm, with the biggest near the inside of the elbow, and then other two get smaller, so big, medium, small, you know? Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So like *** ?

• Advertisement

Yeah exactly :L

*attempts to draw*

K, here we are. I HAZ SKILLZ.

Much Appreciated.

Much Appreciated.

Yay, my crappy art skills are appreciated! :p

Anything is something, I'd do it myself but I can never get the bottom two points right :[

• Advertisement

Anything is something, I'd do it myself but I can never get the bottom two points right :[

Neither can I!

Ensemble nous nous asseyons, dans une piscine de merde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

nice way to finish the thread :)

if you want someone to draw you a sketch head to a tattoo studio, tell em you want ink and they will sort you for a sketch. not rocket science

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement