Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manson collaboration

Options
  • 08-08-2009 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

This one has been going round the net for a while, i presume you've all heard it by now. For those that havent: Heres Marilyn Manson, the king of shock rock, collaborating with pop's newest sensation, Lady gaga

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Manson mustn't be selling any records, how the mighty have fallen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Max Power1 wrote: »
    This one has been going round the net for a while, i presume you've all heard it by now. For those that havent: Heres Marilyn Manson, the king of shock rock, collaborating with pop's newest sensation, Lady gaga

lol shock horror indeed! there goes his rep, lol, as "satans accommplish" :)
    tis actually better than her original version, but i still crack up at manson trying his hand at some pop-dance chanting, lets play a love game etc...................................... lol

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

its funny - he was rumoured to have been working with kerry king of slayer during the recording of the last album

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

He didn't have far to fall imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

He's still making music? Fair play to him, I thought all his fans had grown up by now and moved on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ouch. Maybe he's just trying to score?
    But no seriously. The self respect's gone right out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

It's hard for me to even wear my Get Your Gunn t-shirt when I know that it's the same person who made this garbage. It's actually embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

No real surprise, having had the misfortune to read his biography i can attest to the fact that the guy is a dick.
    I like some of the music, it is good but manson is a knob end.
    Not a useable workable one but one that has been pierced and it went all wrong and septic.

There's imagery for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Holy Wood was his last decent album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Disgusting. Plain and simple.

*throws on Holywood and reminisces about the good ole days*

• Advertisement
Advertisement