Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behemoth - Evangelion

• 08-08-2009 10:36pm

Never heard any of their music before im sad to say but id heard a song online yesterday and decided to get the new album.
    Ive got to say i think its pretty god damn amazing, not often do i buy an album of a band i never really heard but this one is quality, heart pounding stuff.

And im more of the thrash metal type:pac:

Youtube pulled the new video but can be found here,
    http://www.metalblade.com/behemoth/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yep it's a great album,I've heard their older stuff but this is the first full album I've gotten from them.

Would anyone recommend any of their other albums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Zos Kia Cultus(sp?) is a pretty good album, as is Demigod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Demigod is definitely worth a spin.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Demigod is amazing. The Apostasy is good too. I'll have to check out the new album

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DRUMMER X

demigod and satanica are amazing albums also try thelema6 its quite different to demigod or the apostasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Would anyone recommend any of their other albums?

Honestly, you can't go wrong with Behemoth. Thelema 6 was my first of theirs though, I'd heartily recommend that.

Another album I always tell people to check out is Nefilim's Zoon, which was an absolutely huge influence on Behemoth's sound as well as their lyrics, the album Demigod even had a song called The Nephilim Rising. You probably need to order it online, but it's well worth it.

Behemoth even did a cover of the above song which you can listen to here.

Advertisement