Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy?

Options
  • 08-08-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Any Therapy fans here?
    OK they are a bit nineties but Troublegum and Infernal love are great albums IMO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I love Therapy?, they're ****ing brilliant I think, seen them last month, awesome I thought, his voice is a bit ****ed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

Semi-Detached and Troublegum are great albums, I was never big on Infernal Love though. Their new stuff's alright, but it's not touching those Ninties albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Love Troublegum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

*raises hand*

Nothing wrong with being a bit 90s :D

Troublegum was my Leaving Cert studying CD. Frikkin' excellent album, it really is. I have Infernal Love as well, but it was a little bit too dark for my taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

*raises hand*

Nothing wrong with being a bit 90s :D

Troublegum was my Leaving Cert studying CD. Frikkin' excellent album, it really is. I have Infernal Love as well, but it was a little bit too dark for my taste.

Yeah, Infernal Love is pretty dark alright.
    But it has some good tracks- Bowels of Love, Jude the obscene etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Fyfe Ewing was one of the finest drummers of the 90's

Any Therapy? completists on here? Been hunting for the Photek remix of "Loose" on vinyl (or cd single if it's really necessary) for a long long time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

YEah, Troublegum is a great album, saw them at oxegen and they were pretty good.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Any Therapy? completists on here? Been hunting for the Photek remix of "Loose" on vinyl (or cd single if it's really necessary) for a long long time...
    I don't have a physical copy but if you PM me...

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

Therapy are unreal
    I'd put troublegum in my top 5 ever

Advertisement