Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

fish in stardust memorial park

• 09-08-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi just wanted to know is there any fish in the pond or stream in the park im looking for some stickelbacks or minnows for my sons new pond

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

hi just wanted to know is there any fish in the pond or stream in the park im looking for some stickelbacks or minnows for my sons new pond

David I never seen any fish in the ponds there but if you want a few minnows & sticklebacks they can be gotten downstream past the UCI cinema easy enough when I was a kid!;)

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 davidsherwin

thanks for telling me where to go as yesterday i went there and caugth losts of stickelbacks and seen a couple of minnows:D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Neonlight

Another good spot is at the football pitches beside Atlantic homecare at northside shopping ctr spent many a summer net fishing there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

thanks for telling me where to go as yesterday i went there and caugth losts of stickelbacks and seen a couple of minnows:D

Ah no problem used to get loads there near the bridges were good spots but they used to die after a few days in my fish tank though:D

Advertisement