Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fist of the north star

Options
  • 09-08-2009 12:31am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody else here a fan of the series?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nay, my friend kept nagging me to get it.

any good? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Listen to your friend :P,Ya its very good,very violent though.Im missing a couple of episodes on vhs I cant seem to get them anywhere :'(.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

I wanted to get into it for aaaages, remember when I was a kid and I came across the arcade machine in the complex at blanchardstown? The 'you are already dead' moments are classic :)
    But it's unfortunately very difficult to find, even through shady methods!
    Have the live action movie recorded somewhere though, haha, so bad it's brilliant :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kazuma wrote: »
    I wanted to get into it for aaaages, remember when I was a kid and I came across the arcade machine in the complex at blanchardstown? The 'you are already dead' moments are classic :)
    But it's unfortunately very difficult to find, even through shady methods!
    Have the live action movie recorded somewhere though, haha, so bad it's brilliant :D

Try amazon.co.uk,thats where I got alot of my episodes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

The fans have a Heart Of Madness.

You need a Heart Of Madness to find it.

Heart Of Madness

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DingChavez wrote: »

Heart Of Madness

i dont get it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Kazuma wrote: »
    Have the live action movie recorded somewhere though, haha, so bad it's horrifically awful and made me want to gouge my eyes out :D
    FYP

I've never seen the series but that film is hands down the worst film I've ever had the misfortune of watching, and I'v ewatched Uwe Boll films! I feel dirty just thinking about it.

fitz0 wrote: »
    FYP

I've never seen the series but that film is hands down the worst film I've ever had the misfortune of watching, and I'v ewatched Uwe Boll films! I feel dirty just thinking about it.

Watch the series its way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean_Alpha

fist of the north star is far 1 of the best action shows ive seen altho some of the spinoffs are a bit lame like fist of the blue sky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

DingChavez wrote: »

Heart Of Madness

I have all the Heart Of Madness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

My parents bought me a dvd boxset of this a few years ago for christmas,maybe I should go watch it :P

Do,you wont disapointed........I hope :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

I used to watch this series when it was airing on Channel 4 around 1.30 am about 11 years ago.

The animation is naturaly dated at this stage, but it can be nice returning to that style every now and then. I recently found myself rewatching Vampire HUnter D just for that gritty animation feel again.

Anyway, back on topic, I haven't watched it recently, but would love to do so, just gotta get through my current viewing list at the moment.

cade wrote: »
    I used to watch this series when it was airing on Channel 4 around 1.30 am about 11 years ago.

The animation is naturaly dated at this stage, but it can be nice returning to that style every now and then. I recently found myself rewatching Vampire HUnter D just for that gritty animation feel again.

Anyway, back on topic, I haven't watched it recently, but would love to do so, just gotta get through my current viewing list at the moment.

I love "the dated animation" as you called it :)

Advertisement