Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp7 silencer and SAW maintainance tips

Options
  • 09-08-2009 7:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm just wondering since halo 3: ODST is coming out my friend wants to get a long silencer thats maybe a little bit less the length of the gun or at least a big long one (he loves the franchise, as do I) if anyone knows where i can get one and put up a link it would be really apriciated

Also another friend is getting a SAW mkII and doesnt know how to maintain it so to save him the trouble could someone post some key maintainance tips and if so that would be great

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Well aside from Halo being one of the most over rated games ever made and the odst special tac team meant to be exactly that... tactical .... but yet still run round shooting off rounds like a spaz defying the point......sorry.halo = generic.

Anyway funnily enough the gemtech halo (weird) silencer is about 8inches long and around 1 -1 and a quarter inches in diameter. Should be about three quarters the length of an mp7 only catch is its a strange fitting system and needs an my birdcage m4 flash hider on the mp7 to clamp over so that'd a few extra quid to get too.

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=327

So the silencers bottom piece (collar) sits over the barrel...birdcage flash hider screws on mp7 barrel then the silencer screws into the collar sandwiching the flash hider tight in place. Largest silencer I have and also has a nice texture to it with a nice ring of holes drilled around the main exit hole at the tip. (it'd be where additional hot gas would be expelled from the real version)

Advertisement