Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Canvassers Flashlight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

"You're out walking your dog, something happens that requires immediate action..."

FFS. Like what, your dog turns into a zombie?
    Muppets. The whole damn company. Half the crap they build is stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Not bad muppertry if you have a multi million US defence supply contract for your company:D.Think he was talking more the US and RTKBA.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Paranoia fueling nonsense if you ask me. I walk my dog carrying a gun openly all the time :D...hunting it's called. If you think you need one of those yokes to walk the dog you might want to consider moving to a different neighbourhood.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Never mind walking your dog - look at the potential dangers when putting out your garbage or getting your mail. IMO that's an essential piece of kit:rolleyes:

Could be dangerous enough in places like Bagdad....or Dublin these days..:eek::D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

So, does that get filed under "Restricted" I wonder...... :pac: :pac:

Neat gadget though..... Yes, I would buy one..... I'm a sucker for gadgets.... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Trojan911 wrote: »
    So, does that get filed under "Restricted" I wonder...... :pac: :pac:

Neat gadget though..... Yes, I would buy one..... I'm a sucker for gadgets.... :o
    Looks like a full auto which would be accross the line into prohibited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

rrpc wrote: »
    Looks like a full auto which would be accross the line into prohibited.

Er yes.... I was joking..... I thought the :pac: :pac: would indicate that...:D

Basicaly a Glock with a fancy stock, flashlight and an optional fire selector[as per video] and proably a high price,and alot of paperwork in the US.Trying to turn a pistol into a novel PDW.IOW a solution looking for a problem...No wonder it is still a prototype.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Up until recently in Ireland it probably would have been ok with a G17 but not with a G18. Still don't see why you'd want the yoke ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement