Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Dublin abuse

Options
  • 09-08-2009 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

This is it! I've been banned from the gaa forum twice for defending my own county. Ciaran whelan was called scum-no ban was issued. I took lots of slagging but took it on the chin. But I call someone a culchy and get banned for 14 days?!

I'm sure there are other dubs who feel the same rage and I would like to propose a thread were us dubs show the abuse we take and begin to dish out bans to these people who jump at the first chance they get to ban us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Sorry, Havent you just had a thread closed with the exact same thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Dub973

I have indeed but I'm not going to bow down,I'll get my point out there. The corruption at the top of this site is remarkable,basically it's everyone against the dubs. Other dubs are feeling the same rage as me and I urge them to cast there opinions here. We won't be banned and pushed around without likewise happening to the real criminals

Corruption?

Yes, i am about to take a backhander right now from some culchies.....

Stop your drama.

You got an answer. You have made your point. I understand it. There is however no change.

This is simply some sort of angsty attention whoring, and if I see another thread from you here in the same vein without a reasonable excuse to post, I will ban you from this forum, and any other forum I see you disrupting.

I hope this gets through...

Ohhhh you said culchys! That's what I got a 14 day ban for,naughty naughty!

Don't close this thread please,and we'll see the results

This is a helpdesk.

No one else can join in.

Try feedback if you want to have a discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

..and Feedback is not an avenue for you to post the same thing.

Rallying does not equal discussion.

Did you prevent my thread from starting in the feedback forum?!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement