Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medion customer support

• 09-08-2009 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

I bought a Medion computer in April (my 2nd in 5 years from Aldi) Anyway this morning Sunday it would not boot up, just got INTEL on the screen.

I thought oh no, will have to wait until tomorrow to get onto the customer service. Enyway I got the free phone number from Box and rang it on the off chance. !Got a German tech support Guy on sunday at 9AM! and he sorted the issue!!.

I was so impressed, with DELL i had to go to India. Love the german efficency of Medion.

I have heard so many nightmare stories on Computer Customer service, but for sure Medion gets my vote.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not sure if it's still the same , but I ended up ringing them too as when i tried to go the route of web / email support it sent re round in circles.

Phone support was 1st rate with them tough.

Advertisement