Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst that could happen?

Options
  • 09-08-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

My neighbor canceled clear wire contract now, he isn't using it. But he was supposed to pay 50 eur. He didn't, he said nothing will happen, at the moment owes 500+ euros to clear wire. He doesn't seem to care. He still won't pay. What can be the worst that can happen to him? Clear wire won't ignore it, right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

No, he can just not pay it at all and get away with it. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

They'll probably turn his case over to debt collectors, who can chase it through the courts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

arleitiss wrote: »
    My neighbor canceled clear wire contract now, he isn't using it. But he was supposed to pay 50 eur. He didn't, he said nothing will happen, at the moment owes 500+ euros to clear wire. He doesn't seem to care. He still won't pay. What can be the worst that can happen to him? Clear wire won't ignore it, right?

They employ lawyers who will chase it up in the courts ...... on a side note to anybody who is with clearwire , i was paying the 39 euro per month for their service and when i rang to cancel my subscription they asked why , i told them it was too expensive in turn they said they would reduce it too 15 euro per month this also happened to a friend of mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

What do you mean they reduced it to 15e? Is that in the contract?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

arleitiss wrote: »

Your concern for your neighbour is touching! Some time ago it was reported on boards that Clearwire had forwarded a list of customers to debt collectors who didnt owe a euro!! So what chance has your neighbour got?

Clearwire had pretty draconian terms and conditions last time I looked so tell your neighbour to expect the debt collectors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

I told him already, only thing he says is: No worries. Everything is fine. Well I don't really care if someone comes after him, he is the one who didn't pay.

Advertisement