Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFVII Bahamut

Options
  • 09-08-2009 11:39am

Hi I have a request for you guys. I'm trying to find good quality, large images of Bahamut's wings from Advent Children. I need them for a tattoo design, so the more detail the better. All I've been able to find are hazy screenshots, so if anyone has exceptional sketches, or a model whose wings they can take multi-angle photos of, that would be ideal
    Thanks in advance~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Hummm might be hard getting your hands on a clear pic of Bahumut in AC, have you tried other versions of him, id say you should be able to get a clearer view of his wings from the FFX version easily enough.

If not i can load up AC later on my massive new telly and try get you a clear shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I know you can buy a figure of him? maybe that could be an option for you? forbidden planet on the quays in dublin used to have one

Advertisement