Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What category?

Options
  • 09-08-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I have tried to start numerous threads about unfairness on this site and am looking for people to share the discrimination they have suffered. I was wondering what category should I post this thread under?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Dub973 wrote: »
    I have tried to start numerous threads about unfairness on this site and am looking for people to share the discrimination they have suffered. I was wondering what category should I post this thread under?

Thanks

This is not a free speech site. You dont get to sing out all your problems, and quite frankly, I am not interested in hearing them.

You got banned for a good reason.

Last chance. Another thread about this and you will be site banned for a month. Then you will be free to go to another site and complain about how unfair life is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

User site banned for a month for threatening legal action through PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement