Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from after hours

Options
  • 09-08-2009 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

hi,

everytime i try to enter after hours when logged in this past week it wont let me. tbh i dont even remember being banned from it. i checked my pms from this past few months and theres nothing to say i was banned

i remember startin a thread there a few months ago and it got locked but afaik i dont think i was banned

i never got any infraction points/pm etc
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I suggest you PM Terry. He banned you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

it was in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bounceball

how
    jaffa20 wrote: »
    it was in this thread.

how did you look that up as it wasent in my threads started section:confused:

thanks anyway and i feel my ban should be lifted as ive seen alot of other much worse threads. i genuinely thought it was good fun topic for 'after hours mentality

ill pm a link to this thread to terry

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you're still unhappy after Terry's response, please start a thread in Helpdesk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement