Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Noob needs help

• 09-08-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hey guys,
    i just joined eve online and if anyone can give me a little help in any way i would appreciate it, im reading all the info i can get and if anyone has tips on making cash or would like to donate some funds to help me i would be greatful,
    also if you are in any big corp's and want me to join etc.
    im not new to the whole mmo thing, i played lineage 2 for 5 years.
    just need to get a grasp of eve,its immense by my 1st look at it,alot to learn.
    my name is jackalxx ingame im amarr and currently in amarr starting area doing 1st agent atm.
    thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

At the start it's pretty much a grind to make isk and wait for yourself to get higher skilled. I recommend checking out the eve university website (should be in one of the stickies in this forum, read them too).

I'll see about throwing you some isk when I get logged in later but try not to make a habit of it or you'll never be able to operate independently in Eve.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Jackalxx

thanks for info,
    yeah i dont want to turn into one of those noobs you see begging ppl for money lol,
    im planning on making money from trade and mining etc, or maybe piracy hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Buy a time card and sell it for isk. It beats having to make isk slowly over the course of a couple of months. If you are interested in joining goonswarm hit me up. You can make a lot of money pretty easily in our space and we're very noob friendly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

There are two Jackalxx and Jackalxxx chars both a day old. Sending a few mil to each so.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

trap.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Jackalxx

yeah i made thwm two i deleted jackalxxx cos i didnt like the avatar look i made lol so im on jackalxx atm,il login jackalxxx and retrieve it, thx alot man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i Hear Gneez is great at giving tours of amarr space

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

i Hear Gneez is great at giving tours of amarr space

He'll knock you out, interfere with your sleeping body and leave you abandoned in low sec, waiting for the hobos who are too violent for High Sec but too pathetic for 0.0 to come and finish you off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya those 0.0 blobs attacking pos's is were the fun's at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Zillah wrote: »
    He'll knock you out, interfere with your sleeping body and leave you abandoned in low sec, waiting for the hobos who are too violent for High Sec but too pathetic for 0.0 to come and finish you off.

^false info^ he would have Alpha Charlie knock yer teeth out .. but only if yer under say... 14 yrs old. Then have Ian Pais.. er i mean Zartek molest yer unconscious body then maybe the hobos thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I WILL MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MOUTH

Advertisement