Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any banana boat wexford

Options
  • 09-08-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

hi i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i am going to wexford with the family for a break and the kids want to go on a banana boat i was wondering if you can do this anywhere in wexford or if anybody has any ideas how to keep4 young children 14 to happy 4 thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I don't know about any banana boat, but there is a speed boat that goes out into the quays which the kids might enjoy?

There is a mobile caravan type thing on the quays you can buy tickets from, and the boat goes from just beside there.

I've never been on it, but I keep meaning to!

Yeah, I was going to recommend that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

thanks lads sorry for late reply will give the boat in the harbour a go and let ye know how it goes thanks again for the help

Advertisement