Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Francis Heagney on BAMMA on Bravo last night

Options
  • 09-08-2009 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

Francis Heagney from Tyrone, one of the first guy's I ever rolled with back in John Kavanagh's club in the very early days up in Phibsboro was on Bravo last night. He beat a Welsh fighter called Zack Jones by mostly GnP in the first round.
    Francis was always a hardy Tyrone man with a boxing and rugby background and now trains in London. He's through to the BAMMA final now. Great to see a bloke I used to know doing well ( much better than I am anyway which isn't hard :) )

Here's some pics form the fight.
    http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/wrestling-wwe-ufc-mma/2009/07/bamma-the-fighting-premiership-1.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Yeah, saw the fight. he really taught the young fella a lesson. Fair play to him.
    Btw, was it live or was it a recorded show that was shown on bravo?
    Say the Tim Radcliffe vs Abdul Mohamed too. also Radcliffe beat Mohamed very well. Abdul was fairly poor imho.

as a side note, i was very suprised to see Christian O'Connell as a presenter....how things have changed since listening to him on xfm!

Advertisement