Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small round mirrors

Options
  • 09-08-2009 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if anywhere in town sells small round mirrors about the size of a 2 euro coin? I've tired Woodies and no joy, just want to make sure there's no where local before I go buying online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Halfords is a couple of doors down from Woodies and they sell cycling and motor accessories that might be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Halfords is a couple of doors down from Woodies and they sell cycling and motor accessories that might be an option?

Went there after woodies, got the hot glue gun I was looking for there that the staff in woodies where confused about and thought I'd made up or was confusing with a heat gun but sadly no mirrors. Found them online pretty cheap so guess I'll go with that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Motor factors should carry stuff like that. My last car had them stuck on to the wing mirrors, probably to compensate for its utterly brutal blindspots.

Advertisement