Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Musician Wanted

Options
  • 09-08-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey folks, i'm starting a trad/punk/rock band in the Laois area and i'm looking for another trad musician to join, all instruments will be looked at so all ye tin whistlers, fiddlers, etc please get in contact. Any of the surrounding counties will do as long as the traveling for practice is not too great. i already have myself on lead vocals and guitar, a banjo player, a bassist, a drummer and we are looking for someone to fill that last spot to give us that fuller sound. We would be looking to play setlists that include songs from The Pogues, Dropkick Murphys and Black 47 as well as putting our own slant on the more traditional irish songs and tunes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Just want to wish you the best of luck with this alomolloy. I only wish I could take part but my circumstances for the following year or so don't allow for it. Maybe I'll catch ye about when you get it up and going.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 alomolloy

Thanks for your kind words

Advertisement