Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for parents. Budget: ~€300

Options
  • 09-08-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

I want to get my parents a really nice present because I've just moved out of home and their birthdays are coming up.

My budget is around €300 and I was thinking of a weekend away, preferably abroad but my budget mightn't accommodate that (flights + hotel).

I'd love to hear your ideas, not 100% settled on the weekend away either so other gift ideas are good too.

My parents are mid 50's. Dad likes sailing, much prefers being somewhere close to the coast, sea breeze and all that. Mum loves pampering and just generally relaxing.

Hope ye can inspire me, thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 oxxxlauraxxxo

have u tried bookin a weekend away for them in killaaoe co clare its based on the river shannon ur parents can book into a hotel and while ur dad tries sailing or a boatride out the river shannon ur mam can be pampered in the hotel massage area

Advertisement