Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet-up @ the Festival of World Cultures, weekend of 29th and 30th of August

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Sunday 30th of August
    lol, I apologise for not juggling sooner, I didn't intend on saving it for the people who stayed longer =P I would've been juggling all day tbh but I'm too shy and people always say hello when you juggle... (it's scary! and by hello I mean 'heeeeyyy! Oi can juggle! Awwww, give us a go!')

Awesome day guys, will hopefully get to the next veggie meet to meet more cool veggies =)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Sunday 30th of August
    ah no, i'm surprised you juggled when you did. juggling in front of a passing crowd is intimidating! but yeah, i imagine people would come up and take stuff. we lament the loss of your purple club :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Sunday 30th of August
    ah no, i'm surprised you juggled when you did. juggling in front of a passing crowd is intimidating! but yeah, i imagine people would come up and take stuff. we lamet the loss of your purple club :(

Hah, that loss was down to my own foolishness moreso than anything else really, I'll survive with 5 for a while =)

Advertisement