Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung UE46B6000 LED TV

• 09-08-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Anyone out there know if this is a good TV? i got one priced in Redmond Electric in Gorey yesterday and it was €1699. I then got it priced in Richer Sounds in Belfast (thanks to a Boardie's advice) and it was €1410.

was also thinking of getting the HT-BD7200R 2.1 system to go with it. would they be a good mix?

help!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

Is this the same one?
    if so, it looks ace, and is high spec
    Price: £1,069.90 or 1,245.88 EUR

If anything goes wrong, tell Amazon, and they send a courier around with a box for you to place the TV in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 moylsie

yeah its that model but its the 46 inch version. it DOES look ace doesnt it? i hope its a good mix, that tv with the blu-ray player. wants my films to look as good as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 moylsie

also can anyone help me get the best sound settings from my ps3? sound is really poppy and kinda hissy. someone out there must know....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

moylsie wrote: »
    Anyone out there know if this is a good TV? i got one priced in Redmond Electric in Gorey yesterday and it was €1699. I then got it priced in Richer Sounds in Belfast (thanks to a Boardie's advice) and it was €1410.

was also thinking of getting the HT-BD7200R 2.1 system to go with it. would they be a good mix?

help!!

Sw it a while ago playing a blu-ray and it almost made me drool.....
    Fantastic picture in that TV.

Advertisement