Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENT 15/08/2009 : Photoshoot Lori and Christmas Edition

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

This photoshoot will take place on the 15th of August in Albert Park (same location as the first photoshoot), meeting at 1pm back entrance of Hub (Ballymun Road entrance). This shoot will be the Xmas edition meaning Kieran who has been taking the pictures for the calender at the past shoots, will be taking group shots of cosplayers wearing Christmas Santa hats, Xmas clothes etc. These photos will be for the month of December for the calender. So come along in cosplay wearing Santa hats and Christmassy clothes. icon_smile.gif

Also Kieran will be taking photos of Fiona who will be cosplaying as the Eirtakon mascot Lori.

We appreciate people cosplaying as different characters from video games, films as well as anime but giving we already had excellent video game cosplayers at the past photoshoots, we would like to see more cosplays from anime and manga but in the end of day you may turn up in a cosplay you are more comfortable with.

I hope many of you can make it. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just in case some of you don't know how to get to DCU and the park, you can get either the 19A, 13, 13A, 4, 4A, 11 bus all from O Connoll Street across the road from Burger King (the one beside the tax office).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BlackJewel

having every weekend cosplay event doesnt make cosplaying so special anymore...

gonna meet with u guys later in november, it's way more fun once per year than every weekend.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

BlackJewel wrote: »
    having every weekend cosplay event doesnt make cosplaying so special anymore...

gonna meet with u guys later in november, it's way more fun once per year than every weekend.... :)

We are only having the cosplay photoshoots every weekend as we are running out of time to complete the calender. The calender is going into production in September, so we only have this month and perhaps two weeks of September to finish the photoshoots.

Funny enough when I started cosplaying I only wanted to it once a year as I thought it was special but the more I got into cosplay I would like to do it more often. It gets addictive.

Advertisement