Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offers

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Have all mature students received their offers already?
    been offered a level 7 but i'm holding out hope for a level 8 offer but saw on the CAO site that non-standard people got some offers in the early rounds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭yayaitsme

i got my offer from nuig at least a month ago now. i know other people got their offers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Got my offer in second week in July from UL. It was a level 8 course.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

i take it if people havent got an offer by now they wont get one ?????:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

No.You may still get an offer.Did you apply as a mature,Fetac or using Leaving cert results or all?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

as a mature to gmit i say it not looking good tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

i take it if people havent got an offer by now they wont get one ?????:(
    this is what i thought. i figured it was so far beyond the early round offers that mature wouldn't be getting offers. i emailed the cao and they said you can get offers up until all the places are filled so i've still my fingers slightly crossed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

if you havent gone for the interview yet , is there are good change you will get an offer after the interview ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ericka

Seres wrote: »
    if you havent gone for the interview yet , is there are good change you will get an offer after the interview ?

I'm in the same boat actually, in particular I'm waiting to hear from DIT. I was a late applicant, but was advised by DIT that they accept late applications. I haven't been called for interview yet :( Now don't quote me on this, because I don't remember where I heard it exactly, but I think there is supposed to be a final round of interviews for matures mid / late August...

Can anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If you applied through the CAO, which is how I think you apply for the IT courses, then you should know if you are offered a place by Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

Ericka wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat actually, in particular I'm waiting to hear from DIT. I was a late applicant, but was advised by DIT that they accept late applications. I haven't been called for interview yet :( Now don't quote me on this, because I don't remember where I heard it exactly, but I think there is supposed to be a final round of interviews for matures mid / late August...

Can anyone confirm this?
    my husband has his interview scheduled for late august confirmed by a letter monday 10th august

• Advertisement
Advertisement