Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSC Problems with Comm. Shield

• 09-08-2009 3:26pm
    Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭
    byte

As of this moment, I've lost the JSC transponder, while watching the Community Shield game :mad:

Cyfra is OK, hovering 70-75%, but JSC dropped into 38% into the red.

As an aside, I've emailed Marconi regarding the JSC+5, etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

JSC transponder working fine here on 13e Byte

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Manc-Red wrote: »
    JSC transponder working fine here on 13e Byte
    Yeah, it went down, then came back, then went down again. Now it's back up, but scrambled channel :(

Actually, it's gone down again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

yes i lost it to so did my friend. Im on Nova sports 1 west now. I emailed Marconi again about the +5 - +8 channels.

Yes its coming and going, obviously some uplink problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

snaps wrote: »
    yes i lost it to so did my friend. Im on Nova sports 1 west now. I emailed Marconi again about the +5 - +8 channels.

Yes its coming and going, obviously some uplink problem?
    Great picture on France 2 on 5w guys if your stuck

byte

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Great picture on France 2 on 5w guys if your stuck
    Oh, it's FTA too. THanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 regular john

This is a joke right? Is this actually the standard you expect to have on this package?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

its an uplink or transponder problem, possibly nothing to do with Al Jazeera. I cant fault Al Jazeera at all so far since subbing to them, lots of football and seperate channels in English for us English speakers.

If it was an Al JAzeera problem the signal would be there but a blank screen.

byte

I've only had JSC a few weeks, but this is the first time I've had issues. So I presume it's either transponder or uplink issues.

Advertisement