Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Themed Party

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm leaving my job to go travelling. I want to have a themed party for my going away party. I wanna do something different for a night of good craic in Galway. I was thinking maybe an 80s theme....does anyone have any good suggestions on a theme or where's good to get outfits to suit the theme???:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I'm leaving my job to go travelling. I want to have a themed party for my going away party. I wanna do something different for a night of good craic in Galway. I was thinking maybe an 80s theme....does anyone have any good suggestions on a theme or where's good to get outfits to suit the theme???:)

gotta be the wacky races

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could see about getting costumes here maybe - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

As for the theme itself .. yah .. what about "the people of AH"? Had you any thoughts yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,259 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

as long as it's not James Bond.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Hi PenelopePitstop,

Here's a few suggestions:

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/costume-ideas/

Let me know if i can be of any help, as mentioned before we have a board here if your looking for specific costumes.

Where are you traveling to? Could you get inspiration from that?

If its somewhere beach you could have a beach theme, or if its Africa a Safari and Zulu Theme.

Advertisement