Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza bases

Options
  • 09-08-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Silly question - any supermarkets in Dublin City Centre that sell plain pizza bases??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Did you try Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know Superquinn in Sundrive make pizzas at the deli, and they have pre made bases. Say they'd sell you them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Superquinn ones aren't the best tbh. Lidl or Aldi, I can never remember which, sell lovely thin and crispy ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

For me, Talbot street is a good place to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

tesco have pizza base mix - just add water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

Dunnes or Tesco have the ready made pizza bases usually (not the express stores mind), they are normally somewhere near the pasta sauces etc....but actually making them yourself is soooo easy, i do it all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tambourina

Listons food shop on Camden Street has a variety of different pizza bases, organic too!

Advertisement