Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purifry franchise

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 streamer

Choker

You have a very simplistic view on what is on offer here in this business. and i would say if a relation of yours comes home and says to you that he has put his life savings into a business that he has to give 10% of his takings to every week just for the pleasure of having sign writing and a little support from a guy living 100's of miles away you too would be a bit concerned for him/her. I admire enterprise in anyone and mr Baxter is one of the guys i admire but just because he is Irish doesent make him a champion of the Irish cause to get back on our feet after all the plundering that has gone on in this country in the last 10+ years. Any one that has run a business no matter what it is it will take 6 years to get it into profit and that includes fryer management or even a sweet shop i just dont buy the sh1t that people are out there peddling at the moment. Speaking from expierence of coarse !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

streamer wrote: »
    Choker

You have a very simplistic view on what is on offer here in this business. and i would say if a relation of yours comes home and says to you that he has put his life savings into a business that he has to give 10% of his takings to every week just for the pleasure of having sign writing and a little support from a guy living 100's of miles away you too would be a bit concerned for him/her. I admire enterprise in anyone and mr Baxter is one of the guys i admire but just because he is Irish doesent make him a champion of the Irish cause to get back on our feet after all the plundering that has gone on in this country in the last 10+ years. Any one that has run a business no matter what it is it will take 6 years to get it into profit and that includes fryer management or even a sweet shop i just dont buy the sh1t that people are out there peddling at the moment. Speaking from expierence of coarse !

Well after that plum statement of 6+ years you have lost all credibility in this discussion and if u continue further this forum from me.

Shall i send you a business plan which medium-high risk investment that shall break even after 6 months and high profits after 12 ?? because if as you claim have been in business for umteen years you should have known or are trolling with this .. or is it perhaps you are being misled by another gombeen plundering accountant ??

big sigh here !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 streamer

Well after that plum statement of 6+ years you have lost all credibility in this discussion and if u continue further this forum from me.

Shall i send you a business plan which medium-high risk investment that shall break even after 6 months and high profits after 12 ?? because if as you claim have been in business for umteen years you should have known or are trolling with this .. or is it perhaps you are being misled by another gombeen plundering accountant ??

big sigh here !!

Did you ever hear the saying that "paper never refused ink" i would love to see your business plan. There was a guy in Germany many years ago that had a high risk plan and we all know what happened to him and his "plan". Any accountant that worked for me in the past did and still do what i tell them to do and i pay them for that service its a nesassary evil that we all have to put up with that because there is not enough time in the day to do the books as well although i do value their advice when asked for. Excuse my ingorance but what is trolling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Its been looked over by an accountant for free ..

Its been developed and worked in 10-15 countries that we can see but has not on the scale that we want been done in ireland..
    We dont need to compare cocks with my plan for your approval, the facts at hand are that statement was a little misleading and downright borderline madness..
    Breaking even after 6 years in business ?? really ??

Righto is all i have to say on this matter, we can split hairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 C Baxter

For clarification, every one of our Franchised businesses was profitable by 3 months (In fact the last one was after 4 weeks!), demonstrating the success of our processes and techniques - and one of the benefits of a Franchise - if it took anyone 6 years to start making money I would strongly suggest looking at other options!

If anyone would like to come along to one of our Discovery meetings where this can be demonstrated please drop me an e-mail at PuriFry dot ie -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 warragh

(I was recently asked in to show a large location how to use their filter as they where having problems with it, I asked where the paper was, the answer "What paper?")

Why would you help a potential customer to filter their own oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Carey Baxter

An obvious question I would say, but ultimatley we are there to help and advise the customer in what ever way possible. We are still visiting the site in question twice a week, so we're doing something right!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod Note: James Bond and Carey - take it to pm, this is not the place to discuss your personal differences or to go making claims about a persons business or their actions. Consider that the one and only warning, any more of it and its a ban.

Advertisement