Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best pint of Guinness in Sligo?

Options
  • 09-08-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

What's the best pint of Guinness in Sligo?

In my opinion Shoot the Crows's is a lovely pint,along with Foleys, Thomas Connolly's and Hargadon's. Is there any other pubs you can recommend in Sligo town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

mcgarrigles on o'connell street dont do a bad pint, or should that be didn't do a bad pint, rumoured they had closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emcc

Shoots, or Cahenys on Mail Coach Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jim22

Fureys and Connolly's do a top notch pint

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Connollys
    Shoots
    McLaughlins

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I don't drink Guiness but the lads used to love the pints in Fureys. Foleys are meant to do good pints of Guinness as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 irishmatic

earleys,the woman that owns the pub won a prize a few years ago for having the best pint in connaught...although i do prefer connolys myself,shoots is great also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Connolly's and Furey's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Langs of Grange.

Personally, I cannot stand the stuff but different strokes for different folks. :). IMHO Murphys is far better but in the meantime I will stick to whiskey ( and the best offering - Green Spot - is not available in pubs).

• Registered Users Posts: 36 barr toco

MG GUINNESSES high street,

EARLYS bridge street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Essexboy wrote: »
    Langs of Grange.

Personally, I cannot stand the stuff but different strokes for different folks. :). IMHO Murphys is far better but in the meantime I will stick to whiskey ( and the best offering - Green Spot - is not available in pubs).

Early's offie sells it (Mitchell's Green Spot). Might do it in the pub as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement