Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gourmet Burger Kitchen €10 meal deal

• 09-08-2009 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this has been posted before but noticed a good €10 deal where you get a classic or cheese burger, fries and a drink for a tenner. This was in the one just off grafton street (near hmv), not sure if its in all branches but considering the cheese burger costs €9 alone i thought it was a good offer (not to mention delicious!).
    I think it's valid monday to friday 12pm - 5pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That deal's been around for a while afaik, well at least in the one in Ballsbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

They have that deal in Dun Laoghaire too, very good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

That deal's been around for a while afaik, well at least in the one in Ballsbridge.

I posted it in june anyway

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055592923

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

love the burgers in this place. You would be doing well to eat a burger and chips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

Thanks

Never tried shall treat myself tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Davy wrote: »

Sorry Davy, didn't realise this was already posted, only noticed it last week by accident.
    They have that deal in Dun Laoghaire too, very good value.

The one in dun laoghaire is actually real gourmet burger. Never ate there myself but i have heard very good things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

grimm2005 wrote: »
    The one in dun laoghaire is actually real gourmet burger. Never ate there myself but i have heard very good things

They are very good, ate there earlier this year, long queue to get a table though.

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

The one in Liffey Valley is screaming for clients.

Ate a burger there and got sick..

Never going back

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭confuzed

iggy wrote: »

Never going back
    Probably that burger was screaming for you for last 4 days since it was born. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

iggy wrote: »

Never going back

+1 Been there twice, both times very poor.

• Advertisement

well the one in Swords is lovely. Always busy enough but you never have to wait for a table.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

The one in Swords is doing a cinema meal deal - burger, chips, drink and a ticket for Movies @ Swords, but can't remember how much for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

+1 Been there twice, both times very poor.

Thats strange I've been there twice in the last 2 months, I'd say, and both times they were excellent.
    Was this recently you were there Crows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

have to agree the one in Liffey Valley is dreadful, once waited 30 mins just for 3 burgers and they weren't cooked as requested. never went back there again and now it's always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭William72

Hmm - GBK in Naas is excellent - deal is on there (think we can confirm its everywhere now ;)) and after a slow start they seem to be doing good trade now - good to see! Food is fab by the way and service very friendly..

brettmirl wrote: »
    The one in Swords is doing a cinema meal deal - burger, chips, drink and a ticket for Movies @ Swords, but can't remember how much for.

I think it's €20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

dubmick wrote: »
    I think it's €20

Well an adult ticket is €9.90 so no deal there. The only way is if the offer is valid after 5pm as when the €10 offer ends.

mealdealswords.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Thats strange I've been there twice in the last 2 months, I'd say, and both times they were excellent.
    Was this recently you were there Crows?

Last time was about a month ago. Everything looked the part but tasted awful, figured it was the oil they were using or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Liffey Valley one aint the best.. Had that deal in town today, was quite tasty. First time to have the chesse burger, much nicer than the other ones.. They overload the burgers I find, I wanna eat the thing, not take it apart n eat it piece by piece...

Davy wrote: »
    Well an adult ticket is €9.90 so no deal there. The only way is if the offer is valid after 5pm as when the €10 offer ends.

the movie deal is available any time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RedNiamhy

I ate in the one in Liffey Valley and the service wasn't very good at all and have heard reports like this from others. I did eat in one in London and it was amazing! I loved the Pesterella one. MMM!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

Is the meal advertised at the restaurant or is a walk in and ask? was walking by and saw nothing to indicate the offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

RedNiamhy wrote: »
    I ate in the one in Liffey Valley and the service wasn't very good at all and have heard reports like this from others. I did eat in one in London and it was amazing! I loved the Pesterella one. MMM!!!!

The lamb burger is amazing.
    Odd though, I've been in the liffey valley one a good few times and always enjoyed it.
    Not a huge fan of the chips though.

Advertisement