Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtf happened to Kerrang!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

malice_ wrote: »
    Oops, I'm not sure how I copied and pasted it wrong. This link should work.

Cheers, but it looks like only in the US. When you go to the homepage, you are asked for the US site or the UK site.
    No mention of Headbangers Ball on MTV UK. That's because no one outside the US likes their metal/rock I suppose :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

Acacia wrote: »
    I think there's quite a difference between Steven Tyler and Miley Cyrus...:rolleyes:

;)
    I was making the point that being related to someone outside of rock music shouldn't dent your credibility as a rock band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

0ubliette wrote: »
    MOAR Julia Valet. God damn she was ****in hot..

Good looking girl alright:
    c_4_.jpg

However she was soooo fukking annoying, it was almost like she was skagging out on the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 D.R.I.

adox wrote: »
    I played drums in a band called Kruger. Kerrang did a special on some Irish bands, maybe a 2 page spread and we were one of them. We appeared on a compilation album called Green Metal:o so it may have been all tied into that.

Would love to know if you have a copy of it. I reckon it was possibly around 85/86. The album itself was really poor tbh. Our two tracks were from a very early demo recorded on an 8 track and the sound is brutal(not in a good way:D). Its possibly the worst recording we ever did but its the only one still about.

I remember that article:D,shows how ancient I am.Still got the Green Metal album too,think it was,Assassin,Blackwych,April South,Kruger,Speed,Trojan and Stonesnipe were the bands on it??
    Kerrang gave it a 3k review,far as I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Jack Vegas wrote: »
    ;)
    I was making the point that being related to someone outside of rock music shouldn't dent your credibility as a rock band.

I know, and I would usually agree...but with Miley Cyrus...no, just no!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

Hahaha, ah yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

D.R.I. wrote: »

I remember that article:D,shows how ancient I am.Still got the Green Metal album too,think it was,Assassin,Blackwych,April South,Kruger,Speed,Trojan and Stonesnipe were the bands on it??

Yeah thats the one. Ha ha 3K> would love to find the issue but alas I think its not to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭knoximus

Kerrang can drown in its own slime :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

D.R.I. wrote: »
    Some info on it here.

It pops up on eBay once in a blue moon, missed out on it last time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Kerrang is all about the music that is the "In thing" always was, when NU Metal got big Kerrang always played it , Papa Roach, Korn, Limp Bizkit , Linkin Park that faded out and the new in thing is pop punk and EMO (Cringes) and thats what they play and aim at these days...it's all about the moola..

• Advertisement
Advertisement