Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows mobile 6.5

• 09-08-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

anyone running winmo 6.5 yet ?
    considering flashing it onto my Htc with xdadeveloper's version. I'm just not sure if this would be problematic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭NewDubliner

considering flashing it onto my Htc with xdadeveloper's version. I'm just not sure if this would be problematic
    It's from Microsoft....go figure...usually they fix a few bugs in the original software that should not have been there and then add a bunch of not very useful features you didn't ask for and add some new bugs & performance problems.

Time to look at a new OS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I was thinking about upgrading my Xperia to it but I have the SPB mobile shell running on it and it makes windows mobile a lot easier to navigate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

running one of dutty's latest builds. Winmo 6.5 is nice. No real issues for me, running smoothly and I'm having great fun messing around building apps in Visual Studio for it.

Recommended

Advertisement